Take Colorado Teen Drivers Ed with the Drivers Ed Authority
Our online Colorado teen drivers ed course is the most convenient and effective way to learn the rules of the road and earn your Colorado drivers license! Sign up to start taking the course for free.
How It Works
Start Taking CO Teen Drivers Ed
Required by the DMV for teens under 15 ½, Colorado teen drivers education prepares you for the permit test and in-car lessons. We are a DMV-licensed school offering an online course that you can take anywhere, anytime.
- Learn from innovative and engaging videos, 3-D animations, and case studies
- Study important techniques for safe driving
- Get an Affidavit of Completion from a DMV-licensed school
- Earn a 10% discount on auto insurance
- Get 50 free practice permit tests
Study Online on Your Schedule
The course is all online for your convenience. Log in on your laptop or desktop, and we'll save your place in the course automatically. You get unlimited access to the course, so you can review information anytime.
- Try 20% of the course for free!
- Continue the course anytime, right where you left off
- Chat with live customer service 24/7 for free
- Take the final test online with unlimited chances
- Get your Affidavit of Completion mailed for free
Pass the DMV Permit Test
Before you can hit the road, you have to pass the Colorado DMV written test and earn your learners permit. Our course covers everything you need to know for the test and more. Our interactive lessons help you understand and remember the information you need to be a safe driver.
Plus, our course includes 50 free practice tests to help you prepare for the permit test!
Colorado Teen Drivers Education Saves Money and Lives
- Learn defensive driving techniques
- Earn an insurance discount of up to 10%
- CO teen drivers ed for —no hidden fees
Collisions can cost money and lives. We've been teaching drivers ed for over 25 years, and we're experts on traffic safety. Our Colorado teen drivers ed course teaches you to prevent and handle dangerous situations on the road.
The price of our course is , about the same as two tanks of gas. Compared to the money you'll spend on fuel, drivers ed is a great one-time investment for drivers.
Taking drivers ed is a smart decision that many insurance providers reward: you can earn an insurance discount by taking our course! Add up the savings over time, and you'll see that our Colorado teen drivers ed course is an investment that pays for itself.
Try the course for free and find out why we're the only school in the country approved by the Road Safety Educators' Association and accredited by the Driving School Association of the Americas.