Get Peace of Mind with Florida Drug and Alcohol Course
- It's efficient. Our online Florida Drug and Alcohol Course not only fulfills all TLSAE requirements, but it can also be completed in as little as four hours.
- It's flexible. Your Florida Drug and Alcohol Course is available online 24/7, so you can learn on your own time—regardless of how hectic your schedule may be.
- You'll earn your permit. You can take this drivers ed course to fulfill the Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education (TLSAE) training requirement! Everyone has to complete TLSAE training in order to earn a permit, and eventually a drivers license.
- It's by DriversEd.com. We're the innovators in online drivers education, empowering drivers in Florida to become safer and more confident on the road.
- You'll save money. Many car insurance providers are willing to extend additional discounts if you complete a Florida Drug and Alcohol Course! Check with your insurance provider for details.
About Our Florida Online TLSAE Course
Our Florida Drug and Alcohol course is DHSMV-approved, and covers all the basics you need to know to become a secure, confident driver. We cover road rules, signs, driving in inclement weather and road conditions, avoiding collisions, sharing the road with other drivers, and more.
The interactive lessons contained in our course ensure that you know the basics of driving before you hit the road for your behind-the-wheel training.
With over 25 years of experience teaching drivers education, we're experts on traffic safety. DriversEd.com is the only driving school in the country that is approved by the Road Safety Educators' Association and accredited by the Driving School Association of the Americas. Over 6 million students have used DriversEd.com!
How Do I Get My Permit?1
Sign up for online drivers ed with DriversEd.com
This DHSMV-approved Florida teen drivers ed course prepares you for the permit test and in-car lessons, and teaches you to prevent and handle dangerous situations on the road.
Finish the course and earn your TLSAE waiver
When you successfully finish your course, you will receive a waiver for your 4-hour Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education (TLSAE) training. The state of Florida requires all drivers to complete this training prior to taking the learners permit test. Please allow 48 hours for course completion to be processed by the state.
Take the permit test online!
After you complete your Florida Drug and Alcohol Course, you'll be ready to take the learners permit test on road rules and road signs. With DriversEd.com, if you're under 18 years old, you can take the test online instead of at the DHSMV. Once you pass the test, you can pick up your learners permit.