• You may find yourself, at some point in the future, needing to present your driving record. You may obtain a copy of your California driving record by visiting your local DMV office (appointments are available), completing a Request for Driver Record Information (INF 1125) form, showing valid identification, and paying the required fee. If necessary, you can also receive a copy of your minor child's or your spouse's record. However, to do this you must show proof that they live at the same address.

    Vehicle records are also available for public inspection. However, the confidential portions of these records will only be disclosed to a court or other law enforcement agent. You may obtain a copy of these records by completing a Vehicle/Vessel Registration Information request form INF 70.

    You can also make your request by mail. For more information, visit the California Department of Motor Vehicles website here.

  • DriversEd.com is a privately held company and is in no way associated with the Department of Motor Vehicles, any other government agency, or the driving schools listed in this website. All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. DriversEd.com does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages.