Oklahoma DMV Central
Oklahoma dmv forms

DriversEd.com Oklahoma DPS
Change of Residency in Oklahoma

  • The Oklahoma Department of Public Safety maintains a record for every registered driver. It is the driver's responsibility to update his or her record. If you are changing your mailing or residency address, you have ten days to submit a written statement that contains your new address to the DPS. You can mail the statement to the following address:

    Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
    P.O. Box 11415
    Oklahoma City, OK 73136

    Alternatively, you can submit the statement to your local tag agent.

    Note: This article was accurate when it was published. Please confirm all details directly with the OK DPS. You can visit the OK DPS website or call the DPS for more information.

  • DriversEd.com is a privately held company and is in no way associated with the Department of Motor Vehicles, any other government agency, or the driving schools listed in this website. All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. DriversEd.com does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages.