See San Antonio in a Whole New Way
There are many places in San Antonio, like the River Walk and Market Square, where walking is the way to go. To drive anywhere else, you're going to need your license; to start earning your license, sign up today for San Antonio drivers ed online! Because you can take the course at times you choose, you'll have more time to enjoy the sights and sounds of the city.
Enjoy the Freedom to Explore Texas
San Antonio is deep in the heart of Texas, and once you're on the road you can enjoy everything the Lone Star State has to offer. However, whether you're taking I-35 to Austin or Dallas, or simply crossing San Antonio on Zarzamora Street, you need to be ready for anything whenever you're on the road. Make the most of your liberty: take our TEA-approved San Antonio drivers ed course and learn how to keep yourself safe no matter where you're driving.
Prepare to Join a Nation of Drivers
Once you complete online San Antonio drivers ed, you'll be finished with the drivers ed requirement for teens 14-17 and able to begin your in-car lessons. To make sure you're ready for the road, our course includes easy-to-understand lessons, up-to-date information on Texas traffic laws, and engaging 3-D driving demonstrations. Get behind the wheel with confidence!
Other Texas Drivers Ed Options
This is an all-online drivers ed course for students 14 and up. You'll still need to take in-car lessons. You can choose a parent-taught drivers ed course, which includes your in-car lessons.
If you're over 18, you still need to take drivers ed! You can take our all-online course or a special Texas adult drivers ed course.
- Get your permit without delay—take any of our 50 free practice exams!
- Be ready for the road—enjoy streaming movies and interactive animations
- Know what to expect—study lessons on dangerous attitudes, environments, and impairments
- Earn your license—complete the drivers ed requirement for teens 14-17
- Study on your schedule—log on to learn anytime day or night
- Stay on the road—discover ways to avoid crashes and tickets