What are the system requirements for desktops?
- Recommended: Windows 8
- Minimum requirement: Windows 2000 or XP
- Recommended: 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Minimum requirement: 10.4 (Tiger)
- Recommended: 26
- Minimum requirement: 8
- Recommended: 24
- Minimum requirement: 16
- Recommended: 11
- Minimum requirement: 11
- Recommended: 6.0.5
- Minimum requirement: 3
- Google Chrome
What are the system requirements for tablets?
- Recommended: iPad 2
- Minimum requirement: iPad 1
- Surface RT
Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Recommended: Galaxy Tab 3 series
- Minimum requirement: Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
What are the system requirements for smartphones?
- Recommended: iPhone 4S
- Minimum requirement: iPhone 3G
Motorola Droid Razr
Supported operating systems
- Recommended: 6.1.3
- Minimum requirement: 4.2.1
- Recommended: 4.1 (Jelly Bean) recommended
- Minimum requirement: 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Windows RT 8
For Android devices, we highly recommend using Google Chrome instead of Android's default browser.
Do I need a broadband Internet connection?
Broadband is recommended, but our courses will work fine with a slower connection too. The only difference is that our movies might take a bit longer to load on a slower connection.
Can I switch between different devices?
Of course. Once you set up an account and create a username and password, you can access your account 24/7 from any device that has an Internet connection.
How do I watch the videos that are part of the course?
Our drivers education videos can be viewed via Flash player in your desktop browser or HTML5 video on mobile devices. Note: if you have a slow or unstable connection, videos can take a little longer to load.
What should I do if the course is taking too long to load or won't load at all?
Here are four options to try if you are experiencing loading issues:
- Exit the course and return to your dashboard. Enter the course again.
- Delete cookies.
- Clear your browser history.
- Close your browser and start again.
If you need help, Customer Support will be happy to assist you 7 days a week