Save on insurance with online adult drivers ed!
The process of earning your license might feel tricky, but you've got DriversEd.com on your side! Check below for information about online drivers education, behind-the-wheel training, and license requirements.
How It Works
How does online adult drivers education work?
Once you create a free account, you are all set to start our adult drivers ed course. This online course is designed for adult drivers who are 18 and older. You can pay right away or try up to 20% of the course for free.
Log in and out whenever you want, from any Internet-connected computer. When you log back in, you'll continue from the exact place you left off.
You have unlimited chances to take your online final test. Once you pass, you'll be able to download your Certificate of Completion right from your DriversEd.com account.
Why do adults take online drivers education?
Adults take this course for lots of great reasons!
- Earn your first drivers license. First-time adult drivers can learn the rules of the road and prepare for their first drivers license with our course. It's also great for adult drivers who have just moved to the United States.
- Become a better driver. With our course, adults can refresh their driving knowledge and brush up on laws, skills, and safe-driving information.
- Earn an insurance discount. Adults can earn a discount of up to 10% off an insurance policy by taking our course.
- Renew a drivers license. Our course reviews everything adults need to pass a written exam for license renewal.
How much of an insurance discount can I earn?
You can save up to 20% off your auto insurance premiums as an adult driver, but exactly how much you save by taking this adult drivers education course will depend on your insurance company, your driving record, and other factors.
Please check with your insurance agent to determine your eligibility. When you call, simply ask how much you can save off your insurance by taking DriversEd.com's Adult Drivers Education Course.
How do I apply for my insurance discount?
After you complete the Adult Drivers Education course, you can download your Certificate of Completion right from your DriversEd.com account.
This Certificate of Completion serves as proof that you completed the course. You can present it to your insurance agency to qualify for an insurance discount as an adult driver.
How much you save on insurance will depend on various factors, so please check with your insurance agent.
Is this course state-approved?
No. This Adult Drivers Education course is not state-approved. This course is intended primarily to help adults drivers improve their driving skills or earn an insurance discount in states that do not require drivers education for adults seeking their first license.
How do I access the 10 free practice permit tests that come with the course?
After you pay for the Adult Drivers Education Course, your free practice permit tests will be accessible through your DriversEd.com account.
When do I receive my Certificate of Completion?
After you complete the Adult Drivers Education Course, you can download your Certificate of Completion right from your DriversEd.com account. This Certificate of Completion serves as proof that you completed the course. You can present it to your insurance agency to qualify for an insurance discount as an adult driver.
Pricing and Payment
How much does the course cost? What comes with it?
The DriversEd.com Adult Drivers Education course is and includes:
- Comprehensive online course tailored to adult drivers 18 years and older.
- The latest safe driving information and engaging, interactive lessons.
- A downloadable Certificate of Completion.
- 10 free practice permit tests based on real license exam questions to prepare for your written test.
- Unlimited access to the course material for as long as you need.
- Friendly customer service available 7 days a week
How do I make a payment?
You can pay online using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal. You can also pay by credit card by calling our customer service at 888-651-2886.
Please note that prepaid debit/gift cards issued by VISA, MasterCard, American Express, etc., cannot be used online. Please call us, and we'll be happy to process your payment.
If you would like to pay by check or money order, just mail your payment along with your username to:DriversEd.com
Attn: Billing Dept.
4201 FM 1960 W, Ste 100
Houston, TX 77068
Once we receive payment, we'll send you a confirmation email and update your course account.
Is it safe to use my credit card online?
Yes. We use only the latest security technology to protect your Internet transactions. To ensure your privacy, your credit card number is never kept on file, and we'll never share your information with anyone else.
What is DriversEd.com Roadside Assistance?
At DriversEd.com, we are here for you every step of the way - that's why we've teamed up with Allstate Roadside Services to provide DriversEd.com students with 1 month of free roadside assistance. Turns out you can put a price tag on peace of mind!
Here's how it works:
- Sign up for any DriversEd.com Drivers Ed course.
- During checkout, make sure to click the button to claim your free trial of Roadside Assistance. Free trial enrollment is only available during checkout. After your trial ends, your card will be charged $5/month, and you can cancel at any time.
- Hit the road with peace of mind knowing you are covered with emergency roadside assistance.
What you'll get:
- Roadside coverage available 24/7, anywhere in the United States
- Anyone in the DriversEd.com driver's family can use it!
- Digital tools to help you get the right service fast
- Towing, fuel delivery, lockout service, and more!
- For more information about the benefits involved, check out our terms and conditions here.
Got more questions? Contact our dedicated DriversEd.com Roadside Assistance line:
Phone: +1 (888) 289-2816
I have questions about my Roadside Assistance. Who should I contact?
Simply contact our dedicated Roadside Assistance support team, and a Customer Experience agent will help you out!
Phone: +1 (888) 289-2816
How do I use my Roadside Assistance service?
If you need to use your Roadside Assistance Benefits for towing, fuel delivery, or another included service, contact Allstate at 1-855-520-3691.
How do I cancel my DriversEd.com Roadside Assistance?
If you would like to cancel your Roadside Assistance, simply contact our dedicated Roadside Assistance agents.
Phone: +1 (888) 289-2816
It is important to us that you are satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about the course, we'll refund the full cost of the course purchased on our website within thirty (30) days of purchase. Refunds will only be issued if the course has not been completed. We will issue your refund within thirty (30) days of your request.