Your Drivers License
In most of the states, a drivers license is valid for 4-5 years and expires on your birthday. The expiration date is printed on the face of every license. You must renew your license before it expires
Your drivers license may come with certain restrictions. In such a case, your drivers license will be called a "Restricted License." Some examples of license restrictions are:
- The driver needs to wear glasses or contact lenses.
- The driver must pass a yearly vision examination.
- The vehicle may be equipped with certain disabled driving adaptations.
- The license is for daylight driving only.
- The driver must pass a yearly driving test.